Thursday, May 14, 2009

Body Aches


Oh! What a crummy feeling! This morning I woke up at 1am and my whole body was aching! Even my fingers were in pain! I just knew a fever was coming on, so I took some meds before it got even worse. When the alarm went off, I was doing pretty well, but decided it might be better to stay home and take it easy. I'm glad I did because I've felt "off" all day. I haven't developed a fever but my body is really achy. Thankfully, Caitlin has napped really well today and I have been able to sleep while she was sleeping. All I want to do now is veg out on the couch. Caitlin has been super happy (yet again) so I have been able to lay down on the floor with her while she plays and rolls around.

Here's hoping I feel better soon!

2 comments:

Life According to Kate said...

I hope you're feeling better! Caitlin's laugh is SO awesome. She seems like such a happy, loving girl...must be because of the great parenting! :)

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey there! I've been here twice looking for the new head bump, but had to settle for the crack up video... adorable!