Sunday, May 17, 2009

2nd Tooth


.....is both feelible and visible! This one didn't seem to cause as much commotion as the first one either. There was no fever or runny nose and on Friday night she only woke up once!!!! I actually got 4 hours of sleep in a row! It would have been more, but I've become embarrassingly addicted to the Twilight series and can't seem to pry myself away from them.......even if that means I sacrifice sleep. I find myself actually giddy when I read them! What is THAT about?! I've even caught myself reading in the middle of the day! I usually only read in the evening just before bed, but now I search out a minute here, and a minute there, just to read a little bit more. I've got a problem......Hello, my name is Cindy and I'm a Twilight-aholic. I wish I had the super fast reading capabilities of my friend Crystal. It would make things so much easier!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha! Your addicted now! Its crazy...I have read 3 or 4 books since then and I just can't get into them like the Twilight books. Its a sad thing to be so addicted to a teen series LOL...what book are you on now :D

Jenai said...

LMAO... I just finished those about two or three weeks ago... and oh my GOSH I was hooked! Now Jaime and I have watched the movie several times to cope with the withdrawals.

Now I'm moving on to the Outlander series (by Gabaldon). ;)

Where are you at in the Twilight books? Tell me tell me tell me.... :D