Friday, May 29, 2009

Fever....yet again.


Yesterday morning I woke up feeling achy and not myself. I got to school and I had perked up a bit and was feeling okay. Then, an hour later, I wasn't doing so good at all! I was fading fast, but I was determined to make it through the day......but it didn't happen. By 1pm I was done, and by 1:30pm I was in bed with a 99.6 temp. Thank goodness daycare had room for Caitlin today because I felt miserable this morning. I stayed in bed until 10am and then headed to Urgent Care to see if I had strep throat.....and of course, it's just a virus. So I'm still feeling crummy and I have a baby shower that I really want to go to on Sunday. Let's just hope I feel better by then!

So Caitlin has graduated to apple "wagon wheels." She absolutely LOVES them and gets so excited when she sees me getting one out. We also gave her the mesh feeder for the first time today filled with apricots. She really liked them, even though they were pretty sour. Oh, and it was a no-go on the tofu or cous-cous. I think we'll have to try it again in a week or so.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Ummmm... I thought the shower was tomorrow... I have it written on my calendar, but I can't find my invitation. Ack!!

p.s. So sorry you don't feel well.

shan said...

My sister just got diagnosed with Strep! I hope you don't get it!!

Miss you!!!

Life According to Kate said...

I hope you're feeling better! Just wondering...what's a mesh feeder? Always looking for new ways to feed Kate! Can't wait to see you all at the wedding!