Friday, May 15, 2009

First Boo Boo


I knew this day would come, but I didn't think it would be this soon. This afternoon, as Caitlin and I were playing on the floor, she rolled over.....right into the leg of the coffee table! She stopped cooing and I picked her up right as soon as she started the "silent scream." She was like that for so long that I actually blew softly into her face, just so she'd take a breath! Finally, she did and then let out a HUGE scream!!! Poor baby girl! She only cried for a few minutes and then laid her head on my shoulder. After that, it was like it didn't happen at all. The only thing is, she's gonna have a little bump on her head for the next day or so :(

3 comments:

Dentay said...

Is this what happens when daddy's at work? Sheeesh.

Jenai said...

Awwww!... The head bumps are the saddest (and scary for Mama!). Sean just got one too... He was having a tantrum, and ran with his eyes closed... straight into the door jam. Here's to hoping that Caitlin protects her precious head a tad better than my wee troll. ;)

Crystal said...

I hate booboo's. I remember Hannah's first "big" booboo, she was about a year and was picking me flowers and fell - never letting go of the flowers- and skinned up her hand :( she still has a scar.