Saturday, May 9, 2009

Freak Out!


Okay, there ARE some things scarier than a clown and snakes are one of those things! Last night I was in our garden picking strawberries. I was already kinda creeped out and on the edge because we have a really bad infestation of slugs....both big and small. So as I was trying to pick the strawberries, and not inadvertently touch a slug, I heard this very strange sound behind me. I turned to look and there on the black plastic next to me was a garter snake flip floppin' around! I took off running as fast as I could (cursing under my breath) and seriously trying not to scream! For a good 10 minutes later, my adrenaline was still going and for at least the next 2 hours, I was completely freaked out. Snakes scare the living daylights out of me! I don't know how long it'll take for me to work up enought courage to brave the strawberry patch again!!!!!!

If you look really closely, you can see Caitlin's first tooth! I think she's working on a second one too!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

That's exactly me and spiders. *shudder*

Cute baby tooth!!!!! :D