Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mommy Brain


Mommy brain has struck again! Remember when I posted about Caitlin turning 6 months old on Sunday? Well, her actual 6 month birthday was yesterday! I can't believe how many things I forget in the course of a day! I even completely forgot the entire conversation I had with a teacher yesterday! I feel like such a space cadet! Those of you who know me, know that I'm.......well....particular. And it seems that since I've had Caitlin I'm becoming more particular in some ways and less in others. Take last night for example. While Dennis was doing the dinner dishes (like he does every night) I asked him to open the container of sweet potato puffs for Caitlin. Well instead of taking off just the plastic labeling on the top, he just happened to take it all off. Talk about bugging the heck out of me! He asked if it really mattered and truthfully it shouldn't, but for some reason it just freaks me out! I mean, there's no label! It falls under the same category as towels not being folded the same way or not separating the laundry before you fold it......or (I thought of another one) starting a list from the bottom of the list paper up. These things I simply cannot do! Call me crazy, but it just freaks me out!

3 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Don'e worry, we like your particular self! :-)

Crystal said...

Haha this will drive you crazy...I start my shopping list at the bottom... only so I can tear it off and not waste it though :-)

Dentay said...

Crystal, you're awesome.

Cindy, listen to Crystal!

-Dennis