Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

It's been quite a Mother's Day for us over here. I think Caitlin is getting another tooth even though we can't feel it yet. She's just been a bit fussy and not herself today. Dennis had to go to Urgent Care because he has a MASSIVE urinary tract infection. He's home now and trying, unsuccessfully, to fall asleep because he's in horrible pain and has a gnarly fever. Yesterday morning he made me awesome blueberry pancakes for breakfast and for dinner we got my favorite pizza while we watched the ever anticipated Hatton fight on HBO with Nancy and Mark. So really, we celebrated Mother's Day yesterday, if you think about it. Dennis and Mark already new how and when the fight ended, so I was completely shocked (and devastated) at the second round knock-out of Ricky Hatton! In all honesty, it was a really good knock-out and was quite fun to watch over and over.

I hope all the mother's reading this have a wonderful day with their families!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

Oh no!!!... I hope that Dennis is feeling better.

And... happy first Mother's Day to you!!!! :)