Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


My plan for New Year's eve???.....attempting to stay up till midnight! I took a nap this morning and I will try and take another one this evening to prepare for this momentousness event! I'm taking this whole staying up till midnight thing as a challenge.

So I've been thinking about my new year's resolution.....and I've decided on one. I know it may sound a bit lame, but here it is: I am going to send out more birthday cards. With our ability to send more greetings my phone and email, we are forgetting the excitement of receiving mail from loved ones. I am reminded of this every year at Christmas when I receive all the wonderful Christmas cards in the mail. So by setting a goal to mail birthday greetings, I hope to add a little more excitement to my loved ones lives......So what's your New Year's resolution?

No comments: