Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookies


I believe next weekend I will begin planning my annual cookie bake off. This year I think I'm going to add gingerbread men to the mix. The reason being is that I watched Food Network the other day and they had a show called The Secret Life of Gingerbread so now I'm totally wanting gingerbread. Dennis doesn't like it so rather than make it now and have tons of leftovers, I'm going to add it to the list of normal cookies I make for the bake off. Normally I make the cookies on the weekend with friends but this year I may have to work on them during the week. I'm not sure how it's all gonna work this year now that we have Caitlin, but I'm determined to do it....I want Caitlin to grow up with this tradition just like I did. It's gonna be fabulous!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

I have been giggling over this photo since I first saw it in your album this morning... It's SOOOO cute! :D

I'm really glad you are continuing the cookie tradition... and constantly admire the determination and energy you have with your new little treasure. What awesome parents she has! :)