Monday, December 22, 2008

They're Done!


Both the cookies and the pictures. Nancy came over today to help me frost all the sugar cookies and then take pictures of Caitlin. I can't wait till she gets the pictures developed! Caitlin was being super smiley and photogenic! The cookies also came out great. With Nancy's help it took only a fraction of the normal time to frost all of them. Later this evening, or tomorrow, I'm gonna start to put together cookie packages. If I can get it done tonight that'll be great because I have a lot to do tomorrow since we are leaving on Wednesday to head over to my dad's house. Today there were no road restrictions and it'll be really nice if it stays that way.....not sure since there is a 70% chance of snow on Wednesday. I guess on the bright side the chocolate wont melt in the trunk on the way over!

No comments: