Wednesday, December 10, 2008

300th Post!

Can you believe this is my 300th post!!!! It's been over a year and 300 posts later I totally still love blogging! It's oddly addicting and I think it helps me vent, obsess, and basically blab till my fingers go numb. I think I also like knowing that my words are out there in the vast world of the internet....just floating out there for someone to stumble on. Maybe I'll write a book someday...to make it official of course.....but then again I have no clue what on earth it would be about. And really, who would pay to read my words in print when they can read them for free here! It's the proverbial cow situation I've got going on.....Wow, that was some tangent.....I've got a bad case of mommy brain that just wanders and wanders on and on.....I apologize :)

Back to the subject, I thought to honor this special occasion I would post my first video of Caitlin. Enjoy!

No comments: