Saturday, December 27, 2008

Caitlin's First Christmas


CHRISTMAS EVE

We got into town about 5pm and headed to my brother's house to meet my mom, sister, and her family. Everyone was so excited to see Caitlin again...and for some of them it was the first time. We exchanged gifts and then we all headed to our final destinations to avoid the falling snow. We got to my dad's house around 6pm and had homemade turkey noodle soup for dinner. On Christmas eve my step mom (Chi-Sai) has her family over for dinner and to exchange gifts. It was the first time my step brothers and their families were able to meet Caitlin. My little brother was also there with his girlfriend Sarah...who is really super awesome! Anyway, it was great to see and take photos of Caitlin with all the family. My dad was just so cute with her too.

Papa

Uncle Bill

Cousin Krista and Aunt Denny

Daddy

Uncle Damon
Grandma Dea

Auntie Brenda

CHRISTMAS DAY

Caitlin had a wonderful first Christmas....Dennis and I did too. Dennis had picked out a super cute outfit back in September for her to wear.....and she didn't even throw up on it the entire day!!! Around 9am we went over to my Nana's house like we do every year. This year was very special because it had been years and years since we have had babies at Christmas. My cousin's baby Kate is 5 months and was really interested in Caitlin. They were really cute together and Kate kept reaching for Caitlin's hand! Adorable!!! The whole day was really fun and will be a wonderful memory for us! We left Nana's at about 11am and just kinda hung out at my dad's until dinner. After Christmas dinner (while everyone else was playing a game) my dad and Caitlin fell asleep on the recliner....too too precious! Everyone else got to bed around 10pm, but Caitlin decided she wanted to stay up until midnight....it was a very long night for us. :)

1st Christmas outfit

Cousins Kate and Caitlin

Cousin Amy and Aunt LuAnn

Soon to be Aunt Cindy.....my cousin Jason just proposed that morning!!!

Grandma Chi-Sai and Auntie Donna
Nana
Papa and Caitlin tuckered out from all the festivities

No comments: