Thursday, December 4, 2008

8lbs 15oz

Today is Caitlin's one month birthday and I can't believe she's almost 9 pounds!!!...and she now measures 20 1/2 inches long! Today I was able to put her in a 0-3 month outfit that she wasn't swimming in. Tomorrow we may take a little drive down to my work so I can introduce her to everyone. Also, my parents are coming into town tomorrow and we're all really excited about it. More photo opps!

Oh, I swear Dennis has become a mind reader ever since she was born. He seems to know the nights I'm completely exhausted and comes into the living room to send me back to bed while he takes care of her. Plus tonight he grabbed pizza for dinner (my request) and I completely forgot to tell him I wanted him to grab some ranch and root beer.....Well when he came home he had both! He's such an awesome husband and daddy! Caitlin and I are so lucky!

1 comment:

shan said...

Those pics are adorable. I'm in the midst of getting ready for finals. Is it just me or does the outfit look familiar? Hope to talk to you soon!!