Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello, Cupcake

As you all know (at least 99% of you) I absolutely love cupcakes. Well, for Christmas my mentor teacher (the 1st grade teacher at our school, Barb) gave me a book called "Hello, Cupcake." It has lots of cute cupcakes to make using basic ingredients to create masterpieces....this includes using box cake mixes and frostings. Anyway, tomorrow we are celebrating Barb's birthday and I decided to make something from the cupcake book.....and I chose the butterfly design. In the book they are all Monarch butterflies but I wanted a little bit more color so I added the blue ones too. I think they turned out pretty well.....and I didn't even have a meltdown or freakout during the whole process!!! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Jenai said...

That's a cupcake???? Whoa! HOW?
I'm both impressed and amazed!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I can't believe those are cupcakes.