Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Ho-Ho




....as my brother and sister would say. Tomorrow, Dennis, Caitlin, and I will attempt to head over to Y town.....weather depending. Apparently a pretty gnarly storm will be arriving tonight bringing about 6-12 inches of snow with it. I'm just really hoping it doesn't turn out to be that bad.

Unexpectedly, Nancy showed up last night with the photos she took earlier....hot off the press...literally...they were really really warm. Anyway, they turned out even better than I had hoped!!!

Because we will be traveling, my blogging might go by the wayside.....so I wish everyone a very merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

These photos are SOOOOOO precious! You have a very happy xmas with safe traveling weather. (There is snow in Medford, sticking and still falling... just so ya know).

Hugs,
~Jenai