Wednesday, December 17, 2008

That's A Wrap!

All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree!!! I can't believe we're done already!.....especially with a little one around! Caitlin is a pretty good shopper though. This weekend I had her in the Baby Bjorn while we were walking around in the mall and she was fast asleep with her two little hands holding on to the collar of my shirt! So adorable! Tonight (when daddy gets home) I'm going to make the first batch of cookies....or rather candy (sort of). I'm making dipped pretzels with red and green accents. Then tomorrow evening I'm starting on the gingerbread cookies. I think I'm making a total of 8 different types of cookies. Here is what I have so far:

*Chocolate Chip
*Sugar
*Coconut Candy
*Gingerbread Men
*Peanut Butter Thumbprints
*Fudge Crinkles
*Peppermint Bark
*Dipped Pretzels

There is a slight chance I will add to the list if time permits.....very slight though. Ooooo, yesterday I bought some really cute cookie tins to put everything in!....I'm so excited!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hi there! I love the videos!! Super cute... Have fun with your cookie baking. I can see you are quite a perfect June Cleaver mommy with your adorable girl and all the baking going on! If I ever get time to breathe I will see you... Hopefully soon!