Sunday, December 28, 2008

First Snow

As you have read, Caitlin has had many "firsts" within a short time span. Among them was her first snow. On Christmas day, after we came back from Nana's, I decided it was time for her to brave the snow with Mommy. So I bundled her up in the adorable outfit pictured above and headed outside. I don't think she thought it was as fun as I did though. By the time we were finished taking pictures (all of 2 minutes I think) she was definitely ready to go back inside.

I'm standing in front of my dad's pond (yes, there are still fish in there) trying to keep both of us warm. I guess I should have worn a jacket or something. It was a beautiful sun shiny day and you could see the mountains behind us beautifully.....but because we were in a hurry (and it was weird lighting) we don't have a single shot of them. Oh well, there's always next time!

No comments: