Monday, March 31, 2008

Best Mini Golf Game...Ever!

Today on the way back from Y-town (which we had a blast), we stopped by the Family Fun Center to go miniature golfing and so Dennis could race on the go carts. I had my best game ever!!!! On the last 9 holes I actually scored under par which brought my total score to par....I've never done that before!!!! I had a rough start with some holes in the 7 stroke range....but then I pulled through! Dennis had a good time with the carts. He was the only one racing which was kinda funny when you watched, but he thought it was pretty cool.

My sisters b-day part was really fun. Lots of people showed up and it was really nice hanging out with my brothers and sister.....and Dennis too! My oldest brother made 2 pies...walnut (which is very much like pecan) and blackberry. They were both pretty good, but the blackberry was absolutely AWESOME!!! I wished I would have grabbed another piece to save for later.

Well, it's back to work tomorrow. It'll be nice getting back to the grind of things. Happy Monday......and remember tomorrow is April Fool's Day!

No comments: