Thursday, March 13, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies

This is the season for Girl Scout Cookies if you didn't know already. It is always around the end of February that I begin to have a strong craving for them.....thankfully, they arrived on my desk Monday morning!!! I ordered more than I should have, but I can save them by putting them in the freezer (like that'll actually happen though).

The GATE newsletter is coming along. We don't have as much in there as I would like, but oh well. I really hope we can get them out by next week.....it'll be close....otherwise, it'll have to wait until we get back from spring break on the 30th.

Off to enjoy some GS cookies!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got some cookies too. Kel thought 4 boxes would do the trick - 1 minty kind, 2 peanut butter kind, and the samoas. Good stuff!