Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

I wish I could come up with really cool stuff to do to people on this day, but I can never think of anything to do....so I always end up helping someone else out. Today we made our principal think no one was showing up to the staff meeting by going to a different room. I'd say it was about 70% effective. We weren't all there yet and one of the staff was going to tell him we were all heading up to the county office for our meeting. But just that fact that no one had shown up so close to the meeting time, came as a big shock anyway. It was really all Kris's idea (the 4th grade teacher) I just helped coordinated it with the primary staff and our guest presenter.

Well, it's off to clean the fridge (it's trash day) and to watch a movie.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

He did look sort of perplexed!