Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter celebrations. We had a gorgeous day followed by some unexpected rain. Because I didn't make brunch, we had breakfast for both breakfast and dinner. Waffles and eggs this morning (actually I was the only one with an egg...on top of my waffle too!) and biscuits, gravy, eggs, and REAL bacon this evening. Normally I buy the microwave bacon, but today I thought we'd splurge and eat the real stuff. Along with our normal Sunday chores we dyed Easter eggs. So very fun! I then proceeded to make macaroni salad and a deviled egg for myself. I love most anything that calls for a hard boiled egg and I would make them all the time if it wasn't for the horrid smell. Actually, I don't mind it so much, but poor Dennis practically yaks at the first whiff of them. So I only make them on Easter.

Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hoppy Easter to you too, cindy anna! Glad you had a fun day.