Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Finished!

Last night I finally finished The Constant Princess. It was soooo good and I can't wait to read other Gregory books....but first I must read Shakespeare's Secret for my GATE novel study class. I passed out all their class assignments today and some of them didn't get their first choice on the first class offering and they were whining like babies and asked if they had to go to the class. It completely irked me that they said this. I specifically told them if they didn't get their forms in ASAP, they may not get their first choice. And of course it is those who never get their stuff in on time that it affected and complained about it......but enough of my griping.

Tomorrow Dennis and I will be heading over for Brady's 1st birthday party!!!! We are really excited and can't believe he'll be a year old on Sunday! I still remember when we got the call (or voice mail rather) that they were headed to the hospital....and when I called them back he had JUST been born and were handing him to Jonathan!!! We were bummed we couldn't be there for his delivery, but we left at the butt crack of dawn the next day to welcome our beautiful nephew into the world.

Off to pack and what not. Hope y'all have a great Friday!

No comments: