Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patty's Day

So yesterday I forgot to blog.....Yes, I know it's a tragedy, but I'm back tonight. St. Patty's Day had all the kids bouncing off the walls! I think they were even more hyped up than on Valentines Day! I, along with Nancy, had way more sweets than usually.....I think around 4....but due my sugar rush, I cannot be completely positive about that. I also spread the rumor around in a certain 2nd grade classroom that I saw a leprechaun (it caused quite a ruckus)....but I really and truly did! Then a leprechaun caused all sorts of mayhem in Nancy's class.....(s)he got glitter EVERYWHERE, knocked over cereal, got footprints all over the room, and messed with all of the student "Leprechaun Traps" looking for gold.....I wonder what kind of leprechaun could have done such a thing......hehehe.

Today we worked on The GATE Gazette. I really don't think it'll be finished by this week.....it would be nice, but I don't think it'll happen. But I've realized that it is OKAY if it doesn't get out until after spring break. It's our very first one and we had a lot to do.

I have to go to a student site council meeting tomorrow and I'm a little nervous about it. I haven't been before and I really hope they are not going to ask me any questions. Then, on Thursday, we have Open House. This is another day where I sit in my room (all by myself) and watch people walk by.....I just hope I don't have another "cup" incident.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

You have not been blogging much, dearie!!! I have not been on the computer at all lately, so I have no room to talk. What are you doing this week? The Other Bolelyn Girl is here today!!!