Friday, March 28, 2008

Final Day of Vacay

Today I lost track of time by watching my much loved SATC (Sex and the City) series. It was so relaxing getting lost in the world of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte. I watched season 5 disk one and am already longing to put in disk 2. I can't wait for the movie to come out, but I am desperately trying not to read, see, or hear anything about it.....you could say I'm like those famous monkeys.

Tomorrow we hope to go to Y-town. Although, Dennis isn't feeling that well and there is a storm coming in. So I don't think we'll make up our minds until tomorrow. My brother and my sister's husband are throwing my sister a birthday party on Sunday. I miss going to family birthday parties, so Dennis suggested we go. So if I don't end up blogging for the next couple of days, Y-town is probably where we are.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: