Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Cell Phone

We braved a new cellular store and were successful! This time the sales people (a young guy and an old guy) were so friendly and helpful. When he looked up my information he ran into the same problem, however, we was able to figure it out within second. I told him I wished the other lady at the store in the mall could have figured it out as easily. Then I told him everything that happened. He felt bad and thought maybe that person was new......but when we described her he was like "whoa," she's been there forever! We were so thankful that this guy was so nice....especially since I was being very indecisive. I decided on the same brand (Samsung) and chose function over style. The other phone I liked was a slider and looked better, but since it was shorter and didn't have a curve when open like a flip phone, it wasn't as comfortable against my ear. The really cool thing about this whole process was that they were able to transfer all of my contacts from my old phone to my new phone. That alone saved me at least a couple of hours! I really hope this phone lasts longer than 2 years....I really don't like having to buy new ones.

The warm chocolate cookies are calling my name....plus, the squeaky space bar on my laptop is starting to annoy me. :)

No comments: