Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weekend Plans


So my brother, sister, and her family will be here in about an hour! There is so much going on this weekend in our town because of the 4th, I dont' know where we'll start! I definitely know we'll go tot he farmer's market and Los Bagels. My brother and brother-in-law are going to go fishing EARLY tomorrow morning....hopefully the ocean cooperates.

School was better in some ways but worse in others. My focus today was to get all the kids caught up on assignments and then have a little educational fun. I think the favorite activity was Menu Math. We pretended out class was a restaurant. We had customers, waiters, cashiers, and of course, menus and MONEY!!! The students LOVED it and were begging to play it again right after recess. I'd say it was a total hit.....we're playing it again next Friday.

Well, my sister will be here soon.....better go!


My sister and Hunter trying to make the silliest face they can!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Have a great weekend with your family and don't sweat those critical parents..... Livi had a blast being a waitress! Oh, and the pic I thought was your sister was you with glasses on! I just didn't recognize the "camping Cindy" Hee hee!