Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good Times



We had a really great weekend visiting with J, K, B, and M. The unfortunate thing was that Dennis caught Caitlin's cold and came down with a fever Friday night just before bed. He's still feeling really crummy and most of the weekend he was resting and didn't participate on our outings. On the bright side, the kids had a blast and Caitlin and Maddie really enjoyed playing together. We took Brady to the ocean twice and he couldn't get enough! We also went to the zoo and the monkeys were so loud! I'd never heard them make that much noise before. It was pretty cool.

While everyone else was napping, Jonathan was nice enough (with a bribe of coffee) to go with me to trade in my new cell phone for a different one. The one I originally got a few weeks ago wasn't working out as well as I had hoped. Now, I have a Razor and it's shiny. While I was getting JT his coffee at Dutch Bros., I couldn't find what I was looking for. I explained to the guy what I wanted and he referred to it as a "Poor Man's Latte." Now I'm curious if I order that at another Dutch Bros. if they will know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, here are a few photos of the weekend.




1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Did the babies go to the beach too?