Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bridal Shower


The girls and I can throw one heck of a bridal shower! We had fabulous food, friends, and the best cosmopolitans I've ever had! As you can see I'm wearing my "sexy mommy" top as Dyani refers to it as. Around 9:30 (after the fun and games) we headed into town to go bar hopping. Our hopping ended at the second bar. Great drinks, loud music, and dancing kept the party there. I had to get back early before I turned into a pumpkin. Luckily, Caitlin waited until I got home before she woke up. It was my first night out without putting her to sleep, but Dennis did a wonderful job (as usual). The wedding is next Saturday and it's sure to be a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vavoom! I see what you mean. Looks like a lot of fun!

Crystal said...

Wow look at that top ;-)
Sounds and looks like you girls had fun.