Monday, July 13, 2009

Dinner Week

I decided to do something a little different this week on my blog. Every Saturday Dennis and I make a dinner list for the week. Most of the time we stick to it, but sometimes things come up and I have to mix things up or scrap that dinner all together. So, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give a run down of our dinners for the week and then see how they actual compare to what I planned. Here it goes:

Sunday - Veggie Pasta
Monday - Fish Tacos
Tuesday - BLT's
Wednesday - Bowling---Fend for yourself night
Thursday - Kung Pao Kababs
Friday - J, K, B, and M visit---EAT OUT
Saturday - J, K, B, and M visit---EAT OUT

This week has already started off chaotic. When we got back from camping on Sunday, we decided to have BBQ beef ribs so we could use our new BBQ sauce we got from the farmer's market last weekend. We also had green beans, grillin' beans, and bread with roasted garlic. Very yummy. Now, I've got to find a spot for the Veggie Pasta!

Tonight is off too. There is a local chili cook off that we just found out about, which is always super fun, so fish tacos are out. Luckily, we hadn't bought the fish yet so we may have to move that dinner to next week.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I am so sick of cooking... can we come over?