Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BLT's



I've penciled (or rather dry erased) in BLT's tonight for dinner. However, I haven't had a chance to run to the Co-op to get bacon and Dennis is working late tonight, so I'm making the veggie pasta that we were supposed to have on Sunday, today. Oh darn! I just realized I don't have any bow tie pasta!!!!! I guess I'll just have to settle for the spiral kind.....veggie pasta always tastes better with the bow tie pasta though. I guess I just have to make it work :) When our friends start to get zucchini in their garden, when have veggie pasta A LOT. It's a great way to use a ton of it. I think this recipe stems from a recipe I got from my friend Jenai about 8 years ago.

So Caitlin stayed home sick today with Dennis. Poor thing has had a fever off and on since yesterday. We're not sure if it's an actual cold or she's teething. The last few times she had a fever it was her teeth causing the problem. I'm staying home with her tomorrow just to give her another day of recovery.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I have some zucchini you can have.... and I hope C feels better soon. Will miss you tomorrow!