Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July


On the Fourth of July Caitlin turned 8 months old! My brother, sister, and her family were here this weekend and we had a blast! They arrived Thursday night and on Friday my brother and brother-in-law went fishing while we went to Target, the mall, and the Discovery Museum for my nephew Hunter. On Saturday, we went to the farmer's markets and TWO street fairs. Hunter and Baylee got these really awesome snow cones. They tasted pretty good, but the texture was the best I've had in a long time. Caitlin had a great time hanging out with the fam and really enjoyed seeing all the people at the market and fairs.

Tomorrow begins the second week of summer school and I really hope it goes much better. I did away with one large piece of my memory project and I think that should help out quite a bit.

Enjoy the pics!


Silly girl!

Hunter was super excited to show off the fish his dad and uncle caught. My sink, however, was not so excited. :)

Uncle Damon and Caitlin

Auntie Brenda and Caitlin

This girl was selling poems on the Plaza. If you gave her a topic and some money, she would write you a poem. It was so neat!

Is my tongue red yet, Aunt Cindy?
At the Plaza with Caitlin people watching in her BOB.

At the other street fair.....I think we were the only people with a camera.....we got a few strange looks but how else are we going to document Caitlin's first Fourth of July?

Baylee, Hunter, and the super awesome snow cones! They were HUGE!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Oh, and don't worry there are lots of us "crazies" that wonder around taking pictures of everything :-)