Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blasted Cell Phone


My phone is supposed to have a 4.5 hour talk time and a 9 hour standby time.....but when I woke up this morning it was dead! When my sister called and my phone went straight to voice mail, she knew something was wrong with it.....I never turn my phone off. So I went into US Cellular and traded it in for a new battery. I seriously hope that solves the problem. I'm a complete phonaholic and I can't have a poor battery life!

Today Caitlin waved at a stranger. It actually was the lady helping me with my battery issues and when she waved at Caitlin, Caitlin waved back......it was super cute! She's becoming more outgoing these days and it takes less time for her to warm up to people and be herself. Oh, she has also de-childproofed our internet and phone wires today. We've gotta figure out a better way to childproof them! And Caitlin is amazingly good and finding loose leaf paper!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ha ha you can child proof all you want, but they will find a way :-)
Just kidding... good luck

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hope your new battery works better!