Friday, July 24, 2009

I made it through another year.


Finally, this day has arrived.....I can officially begin my summer vacation. Today was the last day of summer school and I think everyone was excited about that. Now, I get to sleep in with Caitlin and just be lazy if we want to. I'm going to try and not think about the next school year until mid August if possible.

I am happy to report that Dennis is on his way to recovery. He's been fever free all day and is acting human again.....even wanting real food! Unfortunately, his throat is still hurting and he doesn't want to talk much because of it. He said he is feeling well enough though to watch Caitlin so I can go to the bridal shower/bachelorette party I've been planning with 2 other bridesmaids. It will be the first time I've been away from Caitlin when she goes to bed. Dennis will do great (as he ALWAYS does) I just hope I'm okay.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Ohhhh! I hope you had fun at the party! Give us all the gory details!