Thursday, January 29, 2009

What am I going to do?!

My baking world has been turned upside down!!!! My KitchenAid mixer is broken!!!.....It's leaking motor fluid!!!...and the nearest repair center is in San Jose!!! When I called Dennis to tell him yesterday he asked if I was crying and I told him no, but I sure wanted to!!! I don't know what I'm going to do!! Dennis took a look at it last night and after tightening some screws it's still leaking!!! After researching the problem online, it turns out this is a common problem. I think one of Dennis's friends is going to take a look at it and if he can't fix it, I guess we're gonna have to get a new one. Really, I don't think I could live without one!!! Yes, I may be a little melodramatic about it, but it's me we're talking about here....it would be unnatural if I wasn't :)


Here's a cute photo of Caitlin to calm my nerves....and yours too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The world will definitely come to an end unless you replace it--and fast! I LOVE mine, too! My brother could not go one single day without his Kitchenaid, and I'm not exaggerating.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks for bringing little sweetie pie to school today to socialize...she is SO precious!!! It was awesome seeing you again.

diane said...

Check the warranty. It should be covered for quite a while. Good luck.

Diane