Friday, January 9, 2009

Pretzels


Lately I have been addicted to these pretzels....which I find really odd because I typically don't eat pretzels. But I guess this addictions proves you really shouldn't go grocery shopping when your hungry. A few weeks ago I went shopping while hungry (yes, I should have known better) and I just mingled down the chip aisle....to look not touch (as my mother would put it)....but then I spotted these pretzels and oh boy did they sound good. Not only would it satisfy my crunchy craving they would also be a bit tangy....and apparently I had been craving that too. The ones I got are nibblers, but they have ones called pieces that I might try next....Listen to me! I've gone loony!

This is the beautiful sling that my sister-in-law made for me. Caitlin's not so sure about it....but I think that's because she's so little. I know it'll become priceless once she can sit up and we'll have so much fun in it!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Those sound yummy! Also, that picture of C with the bandaids on her legs is cute!