Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sipper or Guzzler?


What kind of water drinker are you? Do you find yourself reaching for a glass or water bottle all day long? Nursing it like a fine wine? Or do you guzzle down your water barely making it out of the kitchen with some still in your glass? I find myself in the latter category. Something about water that has been sitting out for a while, well, just kinda creeps me out. Yes, I know this is VERY bizarre, but it does. It can totally appear I don't drink water at all, but that's only because I'm not a sipper, I'm a complete guzzler. I stand at the sink and drink the whole cup pretty much as fast as I can.....just think of a beer guzzling contest and that's pretty much how I do it. Now soda on the other hand....I can do both, but typically you can find me nursing a single can all day. It doesn't bother me at all when it gets a bit warm or flat.....but water....it just simply freaks me out. There, now that I have that off my chest I feel much, much better :)

P.S. -- Caitlin slept for SEVEN straight hours last night!!!! And yes, I did check her numerous times to see if she was breathing. The books all say she might start sleeping in longer stretches, but I didn't think it would happen this soon and be that long!

1 comment:

shan said...

I'm a guzzler when it comes to water and other stuff. But I'm a sipper when it comes to drinking alcohol. Well at least she's sleeping more. Let me ahead of time when your coming my way.

Love ya