Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bumbo


One of the baby shower gifts we received was a Bumbo. Brady use to sit in one and it was absolutely hilarious and adorable at the same time. Well last night we decided to put Caitlin in it. We couldn't stop laughing once we got her in it. She's all kinda slumped over and has this strange look on her face like she's unsure of what the heck is going on.


Where's Caitlin? These are the Disney characters (all 13 of them) Dennis brought home from Chicago. I thought it would be funny to surround her with them. It was more challenging than I thought it would be. She kept knocking over Minnie Mouse!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey, look at all those adorable Disney characters! I especially like all the versions of Mickey in his various movie roles. Caitlyn is as adorable as ever... in her bumbo... in her dress (that's the first time I've ever seen her in a dress). And, I am a guzzler too. Just because it's more convenient. Except, when at a restaurant... then I sip glass after glass.

diane said...

It's sort of like "Where's Waldo?' but with a much cuter subject! What a sweet way for Dennis to show how much he was thinking of her. Too cute!

The Bumbo is rather amusing, too.

I also sip AND guzzle. . . depending on how thirsty I am and what I'm drinking.