Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chicago


So Dennis leaves for Chicago tomorrow morning and we are all not wanting the morning to arrive. He will be gone until Thursday afternoon, so it'll be just Caitlin and I till then. Normally when he goes somewhere (usually for only 24 hours) I stay up as late as my eyelids will let me so it'll make falling asleep much easier....but now that we have Caitlin, I don't think that would be such a wise thing to do. Dennis is going to take his laptop so we will be able to video chat while he's over there....that will make things a bit easier I think. I already miss him and he hasn't even left yet! He is definitely not looking forward to this trip either, but I hope with the video chatting it will make things a little more tolerable.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey, think about some fun things to do this week... maybe you could come over here for a visit or two. I know! You could help me prep for school!! :)