Monday, January 12, 2009

Why me?!


Yesterday afternoon Caitlin, Nancy, and I went to get my haircut. I have been wanting to do it for a while but it has been a bit difficult finding the time. Anyway, I went to a new place and ended up getting a really SLOW chick. Nancy helped me find a picture and I had told her I always part my hair the same way, I wanted it short and textured, and I never flat iron it...ever. Well, she was VERY conservative on the short part and I didn't realize how conservative until she was practically finished. I didn't say anything because it took her forever to cut what she had and I thought it would get shorter when she textured it.....it didn't to say the least. Then, the most frustrating part, she cut my hair with it parted in the middle and I always part it on the side so when I got home and parted it normally it is UNEVEN!!! I immediately picked up the scissors and snipped a small amount off and realized I was heading down a road that shouldn't be traveled.....so I sent a text to Nancy and she immediately replied "don't fix it yourself!".....which was the best thing she could have sent because it was a second reminder that I should put the scissors down...ASAP!!! I should go back and have her fix it but if she didn't get it right the first time, I don't trust her to fix it this time....so I think I'm gonna go somewhere else in a few weeks. You can't really tell it's uneven because it's tucked behind my ears.....thank goodness! It seems like every time I get my hair cut I don't like it. Why that is, I have no idea. I think I need help! This just proves, yet again, that my hair and I just don't get along. :)

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I think it was super cute!! Just my opinion :)