Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dennis!....and Nana too!


Today Dennis is entering his 30's!!!....and it's his first birthday as a father! We don't really have anything planned....he's not a big party person. We'll probably just grab some dinner and watch a movie of his choice. Most likely it will be a horror movie since those are his favorite....I'm not that fond of them, but it's his birthday and I will watch what he wants, happily!

It's also my Nana's birthday today. She's turning 87! She's so sweet and less than 5ft tall! I just got off the phone with her and she's looking forward to having dinner with the family tonight. She also had to tell me about all the new pictures she put up in the house from Christmas and the ones she keeps in her purse....just in case she needs to show people her new great granddaughters. Isn't she adorable!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband who I love with all my heart and being.

Happy Birthday to my sweet Nana who is loved by all the instant they meet her.

No comments: