Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Apologies


Apparently I'm completely lame! For the past two years now I have wished Kelly happy birthday on the 13th....which is NOT her birthday. Her birthday is actually on the 12th and I never changed it on my calendar!!! So I apologize Kelly for being so lame :)

Oooo, today I took Caitlin to visit daycare. It went great and I know she'll have a great time there. Plus, I extremely comfortable with my provider which will make going back to work a bit easier. I am however starting to get a bit anxious about not being with her all day, but I'm trying to put it out of my mind.

Dennis is coming home tomorrow afternoon!!!!! We are SOOOOOO excited!!! Every I have put the phone up to Caitlin's ear so Dennis can say hello, she smiles or coo's....it's so darn cute!!!

No comments: