Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Plan

If all goes well and my little cupcake sleeps most of the day (or is awake and content) I will have made a pumpkin cheesecake, prepped the sweet potatoes, and made the dough for the Portuguese sweet rolls and formed the cinnamon rolls as well. However, because our little angel has been sleeping quite a lot today, it looks like I'm in for a long night and a sleepy tomorrow.

Ooooo, my sister got a TWO pound guinea pig today!!! She brought it home for Hunter and when I called, he was holding it for the first time.....he totally loves her and his dog Speedy is rather jealous I guess. Oh, and her name is Bubbles....such a perfect name for a guinea pig!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds more like a "Wilbur"!!! He's a heavyweight.

Jenai said...

I think I was still locked in my bedroom nursing Sean endlessly when he was a few weeks old... How you are managing to even WANT to make all that food is just incredible! You are awesome! And... of course... that photo is just adorable and cause for many giddy squeals. :)