Sunday, November 23, 2008

No Good TV

Between the hours of 1am and 5am there really isn't any good TV. Although, I have been able to catch up on all the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" episodes that I never watched....and if the timing is right, I get to sneak in about 2 episodes of "Roseanne" before I get to go back to bed. So the other day I recorded "Alvin and the Chipmunks" to watch in the wee hours of the morning. It wasn't that bad actually....but I think if I would have watched it during a normal movie viewing time, I wouldn't have liked it so much. I haven't seen any other new movies to DVR so "Finding Nemo" is on the viewing menu tonight. However, Dennis and I have been trying to keep Caitlin awake for most of the evening so she won't be up for so long during the night....that is proving to be more difficult than expected. We'll see if that prevents her from staying up so long in the wee hours. Either way I see positives in both situations. If she sleeps better....I sleep better. If she stays up....I get to watch a movie I've been wanting to watch again, but wouldn't necessarily choose in the daylight hours.

1 comment:

Jenai said...

Aaaaah... Caitlin... is... SOOOOO.... CUTE! And what a fabulous mama she has! :)

I'm rather surprised you're not amusing yourself with Sex and the City during those wee hours. Oh, perhaps Caitlin is too young for that? Hehehe.