Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Dennis and I are especially thankful this year. We have incredible family and friends and an adorable and beautiful baby girl. Unfortunately, J, K, and B-man were unable to make it out so it was just the three of us this year. Plus, it was the first time I made Thanksgiving dinner in this house. It was also the first time in several years that we haven't had T-dinner with J, K, and B-man which was a little weird. But since we have Caitlin, it was kinda nice having just the three of us for her first Thanksgiving.

Oh and yesterday I was able to finish everything except the yams. The cinnamon rolls turned out really good and I'm trying not to think about having one as a bedtime snack......a 3am snack possibly....that I can rationalize.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your food sounds delish...except for the oysters in the stuffing, that is! One downfall to going to family's house for turkey day=no leftovers.