Monday, November 10, 2008

Going Well

We are so enjoying our new bundle of joy! She hardly cries and when she does, it is adorably sweet. We gave her her first sponge bath yesterday and she didn't mind it too much. I'll post pics as soon as I can get around to uploading them. Dennis and I are adjusting pretty well to our new sleep schedule and are establishing a good routine so far. She is definitely daddy's little girl and I LOVE watching them bond. We are just so blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl.

3 comments:

Jenai said...

Awwwww!... I'm so glad you're all adjusting so super well to each other. :D

Hugs,
~Jenai... looking forward to more photos in the gallery. Hehehe

Anonymous said...

I am still soooo excited for you guys! what a beautiful family. :) Congratulations!

shan said...

I'm so happy for you!! Will we see you for Thanksgiving or do we have to wait!! Love ya