Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fever

Today I woke up feeling "funny." It was like I needed to stretch a lot and my body was a bit fuzzy. That got me thinking....the last time I felt like that I got sick. Trying not to freak out, I took my temperature thinking for sure it would be just fine....well, I was wrong. It came up at 100.1 and I kinda started to freak out as I was downing some Advil to ward off a higher temp......then I called my sister. She confirmed that a "bug" has been circulating and to keep hydrated and keep breastfeeding so Caitlin can get the antibodies to what ever I have. I really hope she doesn't get sick...that'll be just so awful!

Here's hoping I get better soon!!!

3 comments:

shan said...

My dad has it as well!! Its not anything fun. I hope you get better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Half the people at school either have it, or have had it too. Take care of yourself!

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hope you are feeling better..... I will call tomorrow to check on you, and I need to bring by another delivery.