Saturday, November 1, 2008

Accidental Nap

Today I had a 3 hour accidental nap. I just meant to lay down for a bit, but because of all the pillows I have to use to support my body I was SUPER comfortable and fell right to sleep. Thankfully for Dennis I woke up around 6:15 (because the heater came on and I was getting really hot).....and thankfully the dinner planned for tonight was leftovers. So sleepy eyed and barely coherent, I was able to fix Dennis a pretty good looking dinner of tri-tip, mashed sweet potatoes, and salad. For dessert (and after I woke up a bit) I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies....which he is enjoying now and hopefully won't eat too many and make himself sick. Although, I'm pretty sure he will because I haven't made him cookies in I don't know how long! Poor guy!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

Sooooooon.... sooooooon... I wonder if that was your last "true" nap. Mwaaahahahaha!

Sorry, I'm in a wicked mood. :D