Friday, November 21, 2008

Lost Button

This morning Caitlin lost her belly button! I went to change her diaper and discovered her button was no longer there!....then I looked every where for it and couldn't locate it anywhere. It wasn't until I was feeding her that I could feel it on her back through her PJ's.....and FYI, we didn't save it. It's really kinda gross and I don't think it brings as many oooo's and ahhh's that a lock of hair does.

Fever update:
Yesterday my fever came back both morning and night (pretty much when the advil would ware off) but was not accompanied by any other symptoms...thank goodness! So far today, I have been fever free and I'm hoping to stay that way.

3 comments:

Jenai said...

I'm so glad you aren't feeling sick! No sore boobies? I know... TMI... but I had mastitis three times, so I automatically think of that when you mention a fever. *keeping fingers crossed for you*

And I agree that the cord is kinda... sorta... really gross, and not something to share with guests. That said... we kept it. LOL

Jenai said...

byyyyy the way.... that is THE cutest photo of precious Caitlin. I keep coming back to gush over it... hehehe. ;)

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hi there again.... It sure is weird not seeing you 4 days a week. Miss you!

P.S. Cute pic!!