Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


I believe this is the first Black Friday Dennis and I have not gone out shopping. It's kinda weird but a little nice on the other hand because we didn't have to deal with the crazy people or the incredibly long lines! Instead, Dennis and I are going to get out the Christmas decorations. He's gonna start on the outside lights and I think I'm gonna put up the tree. We usually watch a holiday themed movie while we do this, but I'm not sure which one to watch. There are so many great ones out there......especially The Family Stone and Love Actually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww cuz, what a joy to see your little family! Im so very happy for you and Dennis. Shes a lucky little girl to have such great parents! Many blessings to all of you!
Love
Leah

Nancy Bergenske said...

I have turned into a crazy robot woman with a fried brain and a house still in a state of mess... but I promise I will call you soon! All of the pictures are great! Miss you... N

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Oh my God she is soooo cute! Was sick over the weekend so couldn't come see my Eureka grandbaby. She is changing so much. Miss you a lot! Call me when you have your hands free.
Love Ya Barb