Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome Home

Everybody's back home today! Woo hoo! Dennis got into town a little before 9 am and my dad got home from his hunting trip sometime today. So in all, that makes 3 wives very, VERY happy to have their husbands home!!!! All of us, my sister-in-law, my step-mom, and myself couldn't sleep worth a lick while our better halves were away. Although, my step-mom had it much worse because my dad was gone for like 10 days!!! I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if Dennis was gone for that long.....especially since I'm a few weeks from my due date. I was totally freaked out that I would go into labor this weekend while he was at the game....thankfully, that didn't happen :) He and Jonathan had a good time at the game and their seats were pretty darn close to the field too. Unfortunately the 49ers didn't win, but when they were up in the 3rd quarter things were pretty exciting. So much so that he came back with a very hoarse voice.....he sounds so cute though!

That's enough for tonight....I'm gonna go bond with my husband now. :)

No comments: